Caring Transitions Twin Cities Central is Using CTBIDS to Set Up Innovative Online Estate Sales in Minneapolis, MN and the Surrounding Areas
Learn how CTBIDS can help you or a loved one liquidate an estate stress-free in Minneapolis, MN
Caring Transitions is a globally known company that specializes in offering specialized help through life-changing situations, such as relocation, downsizing, and estate sale management. When it comes to organizing estate sales, we also hold online estate sale auctions and use our unique CTBIDS technology to assist clients cut costs while increasing earnings.
How CTBIDS Works
We will arrange for an online estate sale specialist to meet with you for a free consultation to give you a complete understanding of how it all works. They will take the time to walk you through each stage of the process and survey all of the goods you want to put on CTBIDS. We can assist you in photographing, listing, and uploading each item if necessary. CTBIDS is an excellent choice for those who do not have the time to participate in transitional estate sales but still need to dispose some assets.
CTBIDS Pricing Options
CTBIDS is distinguished by the fact that, unlike similar platforms, it offers a variety of price options. This helps you increase your sales because you don't have to limit yourself to one technique of marketing your assets. Instead, you have the option of selecting one of the following:
- Auction - This basic online estate sale option allows bidders to outbid one other until the item is claimed by the highest bidder.
- Fixed Price - Set a fixed price if you don't like the idea of bidding. This will allow the first customer to acquire your item.
- Classified Ad - Offer your items and assets in a classified ad that includes photographs, descriptions, prices, and shipping charges to generate greater interest in your auctions. However, once the item sells, you must remove the ad.
- Buy now — Just like with the fixed-price option, you can make an item accessible for immediate purchase.
- Reserve - Do you want to try bidding but are concerned that your auctions may fall short of your expectations? The Reserve option should then be selected. The bidders will not be able to see your projected price because this is a behind-the-scenes transaction. When an auction ends without a sale, you have the option of restarting it or considering the highest bidder.
Call us at 651-504-4040 to learn more about our online estate sale solutions in your area and to schedule a free consultation so you can get started on your auctions right away.